cblotb design

Thursday, March 31, 2011

A view of our week

Monday: Den has school 8:30 chemistry, 9:30 Genetics 2:30 Math
Meg works usually anywhere from 4 to 6 and stays late. Blah.

Tuesday: Den has Genetics at 9:30 Work schedule is subject usually 4:30
Meg usually babysits the cutest family at 9:30 til about 5:30 then everyotherweek works at Rue 21 5:30 til 10.

Wednesday: Den has chemistry genetics and math and possibly works( usually 3-4 times a week)
Meg (THE WORST DAY OF THE WEEK) Works free pie night. Sigh. Usually never makes 10% in tips ever that night, especially when you are bending backwards for people. I need to take a class or something on Wednesdays.

Thursday: Den has Genetics and takes a chemistry recitation thing. Perhaps will work tonight. Today he is.
Meg: USUALLY HAS FREEDOM! Today i plan on going around the valley to look at good spots to take photos for engagements and ect. If I have a day off I always will go hang out with my Mommy :)

Friday: Den just has Chemistry and Math, he usually always works friday or saturday. good money those days :)
Meg: ALWAYS works the weekend :( But fridays are good money shifts actually the best. But mostly likely wont get home til past midnight. sigh...

Saturday: Den sometimes works lunch at Happy or Takara which is at 11:00
Meg will always work Saturday nights :( ha but if i'm one of the first off's i get off at about 7:00!

Sunday: Church! 11:30. But I must admit it is very hard to make it after closing on a saturday night. You dont get home til 3:00 AM. So most of the time we only make it to Sacrament which is the last block for our ward. at 1:15. We love our ward though! Very great people!!!

Things I wish I could change: I wish that I could work mornings instead. So I can make dinner for my best friend aka my husband! :) Also now its literally impossible for my body to go to sleep before midnight. Because most of the time thats when i get home from work. I really like village inn, love the people, make desent money but i just hate hate hate being there so late and i hate hate hate hate hate hate WEDNESDAYS! Anyways thats my rant.

Hopefully things can get better. I feel like I'm always working. But need to get my hubby through school.
Anyways Have a good day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment