cblotb design

Monday, November 29, 2010

Photography ...how lovely it would be

So for quite a long time I have wanted to be a photographer! When I was a Sophomore in high school, I took a digital photography class and I absolutely loved it! I had a little NIKON digital camera, it took the most beautiful pictures! I am on the journey of buying a NIKON camera, a very nice one that will take beautiful pictures. I love taking pictures, I just hope that one day I could do it as a profession! THAT WOULD BE LOVELY! I especially loved taking photos of flowers, some of them were UNREAL. I hope to take pictures of couples and family's and have that same affect. This is my ultimate dream as of for now. Hopefully soon it can be reality.


So pretty.
Now I just need a really good idea for my photography. If you have any ideas, please tell me (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment